View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 04:54 AM   #2
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by arikfunke View Post
Is there a way to:

1. trigger a framebuffer update? I tried the eips solutions from various posts but nothing seems to work.

2. is it possible to trigger screen rotation from a script?

Many thanks

I'm not sure about (1.) but I think for (2.), you can simply use the Launchpad shortcut, show below, if you use Launchpad; otherwise, simply put that command into a simple script and run via Kite or something:

rotate_screen.ini
Code:
; Rotate Screen
R = !if [ "$(cat /sys/module/eink_fb_hal_broads/parameters/bs_orientation)" == "1" ]; then lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationUp & else lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationLeft & fi
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote