View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 12:01 AM   #21
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grensgeval View Post
So does everyone with this problem fit the following:

-affected unit was shipped in 2011
-has the 553210206 build of firmware 3.0.2

and might be the WiFi only unit.(?)
mine arrived in early January 2011 too, and it is WiFi only. but I updated it with no big problem so I don't remember if it was 3.0.2 (553210206) built or not. I live in Asia, and the WiFi only version is the same everywhere.

you should call Amazon, or wait for 3.0.4 firmware. but I think it's not neccessary to update your kindle anyway, the 3.0.2 firmware has no big glitch.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote