View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 01:34 PM   #788
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
I have no intention in engaging all the ridiculous “not the point” discussions. It doesn’t matter to me if a library is a charity or not. My story was about “sometimes you need the help, sometimes you need to be the helper”. Not “libraries are the same as soup kitchens”.

Somebody wrote aspersions on people who buy the new release books at new release book prices....as if those people were rubes getting ripped off. My take is that those are the very people who keep authors writing, keep the new books coming. They should be celebrated even if you can’t afford to be such a person.

If you want your favorite authors to keep on producing books...then maybe you don’t wait until you find their book at a local garage sale.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote