View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 06:28 AM   #44098
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Slowly waking up this Sunday morning. Later this afternoon we're going to my parents and see if there is anything we can still help with (unpacking, taking things to their storage, etc).

My sister and I will also propose that instead of coming each Sunday that once a month we come on Friday evening instead. My father is a picky eater so my mom doesn't get to eat certain things when it's just the two of them (for instance lasagna, pizza, cheese fondue, greek). Friday is my father's billiards night, so he can eat something he likes early and my sister and I can get/make something my mother likes.
So, Rumple:

I feel as though I miss you! We were all so involved in closing the store, selling the store/building, buying the new apartment...wowzers!

So, how did the "switch Sunday to Friday" suggestion go, ladies?

(Happily, one of my minions is going to move away from the city in which she now resides, here in the USA and is looking for a new town/city to move to. That lets me occupy my "new house" brain adequately, for the nonce. Admittedly, we're only in the "what's a good new place to go" stage, versus the "we need a house that has X s.f. and..." stage, but, hey...I am not normally a person who cares for shopping for anything, truly, but I do like looking at houses!)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote