View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #33
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
You're free to read in solitude all you want, social reading doesn't change anything for you if you don't want to use it. People have always had book clubs, discussed what they were reading. The only difference was that in the past you had to find people who were physically nearby, while now you're sure to find someone on the internet who shares your interest in books. People may share trivial things on sociel media, but they do the same when they talk face to face. If I post about where I had lunch, how different is that from talking in person about where I had lunch?
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote