View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
MCSmarties
Enthusiast
MCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud ofMCSmarties has much to be proud of

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Unhappy How to edit ebooks (fix typos etc.) while reading?

This may be a naive question, but is there any convenient way to directly "edit" ebooks (I don't mean change the structure, but modify the text in a small way, WYSIWYG) while reading them?

It really bugs me to be reading a book and noticing for example a typo or an OCR error, and not being able to fix it at once.

Ideally I would like to fix epub books on a sony reader (maybe rooted?), but I am throwing this out as a general question for any kind of platform.

Sometimes I proofread epub books with Sigil on my windows laptop, but it's not a very appealing way to read books! The other option is to make a note and go back to fixing it later - but of course it's a very frustrating thing to do.

I see a mistake, I want to fix it RIGHT NOW.

Any suggestions?
I would just like to start a discussion on this topic. Thanks!
MCSmarties is offline   Reply With Quote