View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 03:04 PM   #5
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio Pago View Post
Hey everybody, as most of you may know I'm new and I'm feeling my way around here trying to find where do I fit. I'm hoping that there are a few experts here who could possibly point me in the right direction.

Question 1:

I wrote a children's mystery eBook and was just wondering: do parents actually invest in eReaders for their kids under 13?
Yes, I wrote a short fable called The Archer, the Horse and the Princess and its doing really well on the Nook.

Quote:
Question 2:

Where is the best place to market a kid's eBook?
Just put it up on as many eReader devices as you can. As for marketing I did virtually nothing for my Fable and its doing really well.

Quote:
Question 3:

How should I market it; to appeal to parents or children?
Seems to be the same question as number 2.

I don't really have any suggestion on how to catch lightning in a bottle, just talk about your novel as you would a normal eBook. The rest will happen naturally.

Onwards,
Nick Davis
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote