View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #7
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I really hate reading paper books these days. I'm considering seeing how fast I can rip them to digital with acceptable quality. I have a scanner with ADF, OCR software, and I'm not totally averse to destroying the paper copy. It seems a bit of a waste of resources, though. Of course, it may not really be worthwhile considering I rarely re-read books. I guess it will depend on how soon after release they lower the price.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote