View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:54 PM   #23
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pardoz View Post
This explains why I just bought a dozen ePubs from Waterstone's that weren't available on the Amazon store, were available on the Amazon store but they refused to sell them to me because of geographic restrictions, or were twice as expensive on the Amazon store.

I like the Kindle store, and it has the widest selection overall, but it's not perfect or complete by any means.
Don't get me wrong. I dislike Kindle as an ebook reader
I could be wrong, but I believe that kindle store is the best ebook shop for USA citizens?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote