View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 06:19 PM   #24
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesco
I'd like a thin scroll bar.
I'd like also to insist in the not read indicator, like bold font for the titles of new or updated documents.
I second the thinner scroll bar request, especially for the PPC version, if possible.

Having been a long time palm user of iSilo, I've finally bitten the bullet and registered the PPC version as well, so I can retire my clie gracefully

A feature I'd really like to see is a thumbnail feature for images too large for the screen (similar to Plucker, I believe). You get the smaller image, which you can tap for a full size image. Please!!!

Craig.