View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 12:47 PM   #6
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
Just got it back up with the older 1.1.00.18040.

Does Sony provide an updater with the more recent firmware? If so, I haven't found it yet.

-JPB
That is the latest firmware for the USA. You can keep it, you are loosing no new features.

You can embed fonts in LRF documents. The easiest way (even I was able to do that) is using Bookdesigner, the gratest ebook creation program in my opinion. As you have seen, embedding fonts slows down page turning.

Another option is creating your ebooks in pdf as explained in a guide by Sony and after that cropping the margins with soPdf. The pdf format allows for embedded fonts.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote