View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #5
Dahak
Zealot
Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS-505(LC) & Rocket eBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
To use CSS to embed fonts, use ePub and go to the ePub section and look at the sticky on how to embed fonts on the 505 & 700.
I already know how to embed fonts in ePub... looks nice, BTW, except that I don't like ragged-right paragraphs.

I've been spending the last hour trying to un-brick my 505 because I discovered a depressing fact about Igorsk's universal flasher: the options don't line up with the menu buttons.

I wanted to back up my firmware... found out my firmware wasn't supported, then went to exit and mistakenly flashed it.

Just got it back up with the older 1.1.00.18040.

Does Sony provide an updater with the more recent firmware? If so, I haven't found it yet.

-JPB
Dahak is offline   Reply With Quote