View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 01:39 PM   #12
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
The second laptop I had was a fancy (for the time) SONY VAIO. Didn't close the lid one day, and b/c of a leaky deck....know that funny bit in movies when they upend a fancy gadget & water spills out? Yes.

Besides being near water, like when I get and off the boat or do washdown, the tru danger is just me. I am rough on my toys.

I maintain a charter boat, and my days of being underweigh for any length of time are most likely long gone.

Mainly, am worried about rolling over on it in my sleep or dropping it down the ladder to my room., stuff like that.
Other people have mentioned M-Edge covers. Wonder if Otterbox will ever make one?
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote