View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 10:31 PM   #5
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Same topic, different question (I hope I'm not getting annoying): how would I go about using this novel on the Reader? It's there on the page in html, zipped in html, and in pdf (the files are formatted with 2 pages side-by-side).

Would I somehow convert it to rtf? Or just copy/paste it into a Word document and let the Reader software convert it to rtf? Or does it need to be formatted to the size page in the Reader somehow?

Once I get some of these basics understood, I won't bug you so much, I promise. Some of my favorite sf authors are free under CC licenses.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote