View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 01:35 AM   #51
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Actually the online bookstore works fine with the old software, ...
nitpicking but not so in my experience. I installed a version of the old sony software using the installer from prs650 firmware but I was unable to get into the reader store, & unable to update the software.
I could see the store splash page but I was stuck on "click to enter" or something like that. and check for updates gave silly messages about check your firewall which I posted about somewhere else.

so my PC would not connect to the store - that's a pc software - server thing, the reader device is not in that loop[
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote