View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:14 AM   #200
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyra View Post
Has anyone spoken to "baf" lately? Is he ok?
I tried to email him using the form on his website but when I enter the captcha and click "I'm a human" button I get "An error occurred: Input error: k: Required field must not be blank".
I realy love his work and I would like him to continue it.
Hi!

Thanks for encouragement!

I am fine. I still look into this forum from time to time, waiting for some new inspirations.
I must admit I lost interest in some of my projects like skipstone or gnash. It was a lot of fun to port it to Kindle, but then I realized that in fact I don't need such apps on an e-book reader. And maintaining someone else's code is difficult and not so much interesting
It still might happen that I will resume these works some day, when I have more time.

Anyway I heard it is time for developer's summer holidays.

Best greetings to all!

Regarding captcha on my page, it might have been a temporary problem with reCaptcha engine which is independent of my site. Try again if you want to contact me.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote