View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:34 PM   #14
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
I registered for OD, but not for PX. So apparently the prc file is in a weird, DRM'd but un-keyed state until you logon, which sends the PID to BoB and then encrypts the book. I guess, it's all speculation. But when I tried to deDRM the original download, I get the results I posted about here. Thinking it through and finding and using the file from the Mobipocket "My eBooks" folder, I get the results I want.

Thanks everyone.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote