View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #22353
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
@Pookeysgirl - I hate to say it, but you need a lawyer! It's the only way to navigate the legal system and protect your rights. Otherwise you're going to be continually jacked around by this jerk. Does your community have any Pro Bono lawyers available? Perhaps through a women's shelter or women's organizations?
I can't afford one and Legal Aid of Ontario refused me because my total household income is too high. I'm sick of everyone taking my husbands income into account along with mine, but never do they want to see what our expenses are. We pay $400 for child support for his kids. Almost $1400 rent. I had to take out a loan to get another vehicle because ours died. Not to mention what I pay for my kids. I just can't make it work. I have to go in alone. Unless there's some kind of duty council lawyer that I can use. Not sure if they are available to me, or if they are only for defendants to use.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get some better info on my options through the Family Law Info Centre. At least I know for sure they are free and I can ask questions and get real answers.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote