View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
RobFreundlich
Connoisseur
RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet with Calibre Companion and Moon+ Reader Pro
I tried exiting and restarting CC, and it didn't seem to help. Maybe the Newsstand needs something slightly different?

Well, in any case, I'll give SDrescan a try when I get home. I was looking for a dismount/remount, but if all that's doing is triggering a full media scan, I expect SDrescan will do the trick.
RobFreundlich is offline   Reply With Quote