Thread: Apple Phones
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #29
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetMan View Post
my iPhone 5 now looks like a old time phone..
DG
What does that even mean? Personally, I have never purchased anything because it looks "new, and modern." I buy things based on my needs and how well the device (or thing) fulfills that need. I use OSX and iOS devices only, thus, it just makes sense for me to have an iPhone for integration.

By the way... before I got the iPhone 5 my phone was an old "flip-phone." So old, ATT had to contact me to upgrade when they upgraded the network. It wouldn't support 3g. But that old dumb phone still worked great!
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote