View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #348
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Thanks for the app. Enjoying playing with it so far (just got a Mini for Christmas).

I think this has been addressed earlier in the thread, but just to make sure I'm not crazy: I hate extra line spacing between paragraphs in my ebooks (I prefer them to look like books). If I take a .mobi and convert it to .epub in latest version of calibre, while removing extra line breaks, it still shows the extra breaks between graphs in Marvin but not in Calibre/preview. Having searched the thread, it looks like this is a known issue. Is there anything I can do, formatting wise with calibre or whatever, to trick Marvin into not showing those line breaks?