View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspear View Post
i have a few questions.. first of all, when i set up my glo, it asks for my rakuten id instead of my kobobooks.com id.. all my previous book purchases are on my kobobooks account and not my rakuten account.

how do i log in using my kobo account instead? is it due to the fact that the glo detects my ip location as japan and therefore by default asks for a rakuten id? i noticed that the same thing happens when i go to kobobooks.com in my japan hotel..it refuses to allow me to login to my usa account,and instead defaults to my rakuten login page..

any idea guys?
Perhaps try using a VPN, is that possible at this stage of the set up?

I oft use:

www.hidemyass.com
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote