View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 10:31 AM   #25
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
I usually read 3-4 books at any given point, although I don't have a strict rule on it. I'm usually reading one nonfiction book (currently Physics of the Impossible), one denser 'literary' book (Michelle de Kretser's The Lost Dog), a public domain book (Kipling's Captain Courageous) and a genre book of some sort (Reichert's Legend of Nightfall, sadly the only one of the list I'm reading in paper.)

Sometimes I'll read straight through one of the books without breaking and the others just hover around the edges. This is more likely to happen on a weekend.
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote