Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:21 AM   #275
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partycrash00 View Post
I put the dictionary at the PB622 at a button, to start it more easier.
But the first time I start it, it doesn't show a word and the LED keeps on shining. (Standard dictionary: Lingvo EN-DE)
I have to close the book over the taskmanager, open it again and press again at the dictionary. Then it works.
Same problem here, I accidentially solved it by converting all my books again with Calibre to enable free choice of fonts (Tip from the german section, original post here.

HOW TO:

Calibre -> Preferences -> Conversion -> Common options ->A Look and feel

Chose "Justify Text" in the falldown menu on the lower right side
Select the tab "Filter Style Information" and check the "Font" box.

Save and exit.

Additionally I converted all my books to the fb2 format because with this sorting by "Series" works and I always preferred the fbreader over the Adobe but the font issue made it pretty useless until now
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote