View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 05:50 AM   #46
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Most of the titles on this thread I didn't consume in book form because I wasn't aware that the books existed. So thanks to the OP for posting this.

The ones that I did read are The Shining, The Princess Bride, LotR and yes, the Twilight series. For me The Shining was better as a book because it is more exciting, The Princess Bride was better as a book because the humor was better, LotR was better as a book because movies can't seem to express the passing of time in the right way. I read the Twilight series because I've seen the movie and I decided that the book can't be as bad because of one line (I'm paraphrasing): her name is Italian so she must like pasta. The book is like the diary of a self-involved teenager, but the movie is like a vampire parody that is taking itself seriously.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote