View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #15
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icewyng View Post
Ok everyone, This is what you are going to do if it did not work for you (and don't forget to backup your stuff because it will erase it):

1) Flash 2.0.6 FW
2) Flash SHIQ

I have tried that a few times and it works great.

For the Wifi, If you mean the notification bar icon, it does not show the real strenght of the network. Check it under the Wifi App to see if it is the same.

Next, I will work on improving battery life and get all the sensors to work correctly.
Thank you for the suggestion; I am downloading the 2.0.6 firmware right now and will try SHIQ later on.

Yes, the notification bar icon, but only that - when I try to open the browser or create a Google account, it tells me I'm not connected.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote