View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 01:09 PM   #15
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoboJW View Post
Pokee - most Kobo staff are pretty used to working weekends, so no need to wait until monday

Did you clear data and cache? Just wondering if something is hanging around. Could you also try to log in with a different account when you go through set up? Create a new one (assuming you have a spare email) and see what happens...

Let me know,
James

p.s. will on and off line today, so I may not respond immediately
Haha - funny you mention the 'different' user. I tried that!!! I think there was a bug with 'clear data'. It LOOKS like data is cleared when you clear it in the Kobo app, but when you actually go into set-up, all data is still there. So that's when I tried a different user. Set-up completes fine again, but somehow the software thinks set-up has not completed and will not load 'pegasus' app so I can get into my library or kobo book store.

It really reminds me of DB corruption issues I'd had previously with my Kobo WiFi - where only a factory reset resolves.

So...I did the reset. Easier to do that and just re-download my apps. Besides, I figured it was a good exercise, since I knew I'd probably have to do it again down the road, just as I've done with my Kobo WiFi...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote