View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Yeah, they were down late last evening when I wanted to check something, and not working this morning, either. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Thanks I was on there yesterday night but it was like midnight. I tell myself My Nook was down the other day so it could be a server problem.

I gave up and went and bought the book from Kobo using the last coupon I had. Was scary for a moment because it said it didn't go through to replace the order but it did go through because a moment later the book receipt showed up and I could download my book. I'm glad I didn't listen to their script. It wasn't going to let me use the coupon on retry anyway. I had more problems with their buy script then anything else.

I hope FW is back up soon! Tomorrow is new book day.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote