View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 01:37 AM   #10
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
While you're at it, check the enTourage eDGe forum (http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/forum.php). I know (from reading, haven't tried it yet) that the eDGe works with Team Viewer, and I think I saw some posts about VNC as well. It has a built-in mouse-type thing (optical on PE, trackball on EE) that might help -- or not.

Sorry I broke your rule about personal experience, but I figured the eDGe would not just pop into your brain as an option!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote