View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 10:05 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I wish that I could just take all of the books that are on my Kindle off (I have them stored on my computer external hard drive on Calibre) and just put about a dozen on my Kindle at a time. But the only way I know to do that is delete the books from my Kindle one at a time.
If you plug your Kindle into your computer with the USB cord, you can browse the 'Documents' folder and select multiple ebooks for deletion. The filenames on the Kindle usually contain the title of the ebook, so they're fairly easy to indentify.

Oops! I see you use Calibre, so your books are probably in subfolders (based on author name) in your Documents folder. You can delete multiple folders under the Document just the same way.

Or if you just wanted to truly start over, you could always Reset to Factory Defaults (under the Settings menu), re-register your Kindle and only load the books you want on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxsMom
I think I will do much better just keeping a few books on my Kindle and the rest on my computer.
That's how I roll. Calibre is my library... the Kindle is my library cart.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-01-2011 at 10:09 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote