View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 03:51 PM   #9
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I'm guessing Kovid wrote them and that's what he owns.
Actually, they are written by me, and I do own a Sony that I am happy with. The more I hear about the kindle, the less I am interested in spending money to get one.

My intent is to maintain information at some level of device specificity in the thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=100949. If you find that information exists elsewhere but not there, or if there are specific 'recipes' that kindle folk can use, then let me know and I will add it to the opening post.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote