View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
sdsullivan
Author
sdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle
Stephen D. Sullivan - Fantasy, Horror, SF author

I've been putting out quite a few books and stories in e-book format lately -- and I'm going to put out more in the future -- so I thought I should drop in and introduce myself.

Feel free to drop me a line or start a conversation on the boards. Hope to hear from you soon!

My homepage is www.stephendsullivan.com.

Here's my Amazon Author page:

http://www.amazon.com/Stephen-D.-Sul..._athr_dp_pel_1

And my Smashwords Author page:

http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/stephendsullivan

And here's a recent bio:

Since 1980, as a writer, artist, and editor, I've worked on some of the best known and most influential properties in the world, including: Dungeons & Dragons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, The Simpsons, Middle Earth, Fantastic 4, Speed Racer, Thunderbirds, Dragonlance, Legend of the Five Rings, Iron Man, Darkwing Duck, Mage Knight, and many others.

I've written (and published) more than 30 books and numerous short stories. I've won the Origins Award, gaming's highest honor, for my fantasy fiction twice: first for "The Lion" (the final book in the original L5R series), and then for my Mage Knight short story, "Podo & The Magic Shield." I created, wrote, and colored The Twilight Empire(tm) comic strip, which ran in Dragon magazine for more than 4 years. I can't even count (or remember) the number of comics and game projects I've worked on.

All that is nice, but what really matters to me is that my readers enjoy my stories and art. I hope that you will give my work a try, and if you enjoy it -- and I feel confident you will -- please mention me to your friends.

If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact me by writing to fanmail-at-stephendsullivan-dot-com.

(Or you could leave notes on this board!)
sdsullivan is offline   Reply With Quote