View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 12:15 AM   #2
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
I have a microfiber cloth that travels with the reader in the case. When I get fingerprints on the screen, (rarely, as I HATE fingerprints, and use the button to turn pages) I breathe on the screen for a bit of condensation and wipe the prints off. Seems to get the oil off, and never hurt my 505 screen, (or my eyeglasses lenses...)
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote