View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 02:16 PM   #5
jangell2
Addict
jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
So two Kindles on the same account can have the same book which was purchased only once. I think I can infer from those answers that the books I'm purchasing without a device are being saved, and will be good to go for our Kindles when we get them, since strictly speaking, I have a device, my iPhone.

I'm not really using the iPhone but Amazon wanted a device before I could even "buy" a free book. Even though we don't have a Kindle yet, Amazon recognized the two we've ordered.

I meant to ask is Whispersync the same as Synchronization or is Synchronization a subset of Whipersync? The page you pointed me to says to turn of Synchronization.

Last edited by jangell2; 08-22-2010 at 02:18 PM.
jangell2 is offline   Reply With Quote