View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
What's needed is a developer that actually uses RTF, unfortunately, no such beast seems to exist
I occasionally use rtf. I've got a very old PDA (with buttons) that I really like. It's got an old version of a free reader (uBook) that handles txt and rtf well. I like real buttons, as my fingers don't hide the text I'm reading. Mostly, I read txt on it, as I have lots of very old txt format books, but it's sometimes nice to see some of the formatting available in rtf. OTOH, I know nothing of the rtf format itself, and only a little of the Calibre conversion process.

Even if I decided to tackle rtf conversion issues, it would be low on my priority list.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote