View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 06:46 PM   #33
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Clicking the right mouse button is just so intuitive. I did it without knowing that's how I get to the viewer controls. Are all of those that are having trouble finding the viewer controls that much of a newbie?
Yes, I'd find it very hard to believe that experienced users of mice do not know about the right click context menu, etc. I can imagine that some who go essentially mouseless for expediency as some high end MS Excel model builders, MS Word operators, data entry operators, programmers/software engineers, etc. are not so familiar, but in my experience they do know unless a very low level (such as in data entry). So I suspect the problems we are hearing of are perhaps from those who immediately throw their toys out of the cot when the first thing that comes to mind does not work, are not so experienced, or are having a moment.

Regarding theducks context menu key on Windows oriented keyboards I suspect many users don't know what it does (including those who use the 2 key combination instead), perhaps not even noticed it.

For those who rely heavily on mice I wonder which of the right or left click keys is used most, I find with Logitech mice it is the right key that fails to the dreaded Logitech "double click" fault first; makes me wonder.