View Single Post
Old 05-27-2023, 06:14 PM   #1091
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
So now my question is: Why does the Group name for the "Book details" shortcuts change when I customise them. From what I can see all of my other keyboard shortcuts (of which I have many) retain the Group name shown in Preferences->Shortcuts.

And that's a question for chaley.
As far as I can tell they don't. If someone believes otherwise then they should talk to Kovid, providing examples. I'm not going to make changes to base calibre for this.

Here is the content of shortcuts/main.json showing that all the customized shortcuts have the same group.
Code:
    "Interface Action: Show Book Details (Show Book Details) - qaction": [
      "Shift+K"
    ],
    "Interface Action: Show Book Details (Show Book Details) : menu action : close_all_details": [
      "Ctrl+I"
    ],
    "Interface Action: Show Book Details (Show Book Details) : menu action : show_locked_details": [
      "Alt+I"
    ],
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote