Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 01:52 PM   #15
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ✍️🏝️♎️ Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenS View Post
I don't believe this is the end of Oasis. Would Amazon be without a Kindle with buttons?
I don't think so either. The buttons are the USP for the Oasis, even more so, now that this Scribe has none. At this stage, I am now just hoping for an Oasis with a regular back, a much bigger battery capacity, USB C (don't care, but just so it matches the other ones). And that's it really. I would probably go for that.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote