View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #6
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
abeonis, I would like to confirm what Luke has said.

I was given the family archive, in word doc format, and asked if I could turn it into an epub - I usually create epub service manuals for industry. Not having windows OS or word I used LibreOffice to open the word files and set them in order as well as cleaning up the formatting. Then W2E produced the epub.

I then used Sigil to add pictures - sorry Luke but it was easier - validate the resulting epub, job finished, family happy..
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote