View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 04:50 AM   #13
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
I have not "officially" joined the challenge but I am determined to read 100 books this year as well. I finished book no. 50 on June 30th at 11:30 pm, so I am on track.
I had read 46 books by the end of May so I expected to be further ahead by now. During June I started several books just to be detracted by other interesting books that came along. I have about 10 books in various stages of progress by now, but I am determined to have finished them by the middle of August.
There are some heavy tomes among them, though, so they may slow me down somewhat.

For me the challenge is a tool to impose some discipline but I haven't enjoyed my reading so much for years.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote