View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #18
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
I tried the image on my Glo, and it does work (mostly). It still thinks it has an 800x600 resolution, so not all the screen is used and the touch calibration is off a bit, but it starts up fine. Very nice work, Marek! Are you planning on releasing your kernel changes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _pietro View Post
it seems really great

is it possible to have a version with only minimal debian installation with no apps no games no develop?!? thanks

8gb is the minimum sd card needed?!? just because i have to to buy a new one
Ah- posted a minimal debian chroot a while back. It's not modified to work well with only touch input, however.

Last edited by KevinShort; 08-19-2013 at 09:06 AM.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote