View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 05:07 AM   #643
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I had an Amazon order that was scheduled for delivery last Sunday. I usually have my packages delivered to my store. I forgot to change the delivery address to my home for a Sunday delivery. On Sunday I check the tracking to see if they are going to schedule a Monday delivery. I see on USPS.com that the postman stated that he handed it off at the store. Since we were closed and no one was there to hand off to I was curious. I drove over to my store and found the package sitting in front of my door. Anyone walking by could pick it up and walk off with it. The smoothie place two doors down was open. I do not understand why he couldn't have given it to them and posted a notice to that effect on my door. It would definitely been a more secure option. I know that if I had not gotten there when I did it would have been gone by the next day.
Apache
What the delivery person claims to have done and what they actually do are frequently two different things. Within the last month, I had a package that required a signature. I was at home working in my home office. I get the notice that they had tried to deliver and no one was at home. My home office overlooks the street and I can hear when a delivery truck comes by. I called the delivery company and told them he never came by so send him back. They eventually sent him back. He dropped the package off at the door and didn't wait for the signature.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote