View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #117
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
Thats a great question. Small is always too small for me and Medium is too small most the time, so I stay on large fonts. A firmware upgrade allowing 4 or more font sizes should not be out of the question.
Now *that* would be wonderful. I almost never use small which is a shame because the formatting is almost always better on that setting. Instead I almost always use medium, but feel like it really isn't the one-size-fits-all that I'm having to use it as. I've never quite understood why an electronic book reader doesn't allow for just about any font size you want.

Sorry to derail this thread a bit.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote