View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 06:26 AM   #21
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm struggling to understand how Touch ID not working could actually cause anyone a problem. If it doesn't work (eg because your hands are wet), you just get asked to enter a PIN instead. It works absolutely fine 99% of the time, though, and is hugely convenient. Eg, when I go to my mobile banking app, I just touch my finger to the sensor for authentication. Far more convenient than using passwords.
Yeah, I’ve never had a problem with touchID either. On the other hand, the fake pressure sensitive button that’s on the iPhone 7 and 8 series does give me headaches at times (eg often doesn’t recognize a wet finger as a valid touch, doesn’t work at all in a lot of waterproof cases).
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote