Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 12:37 AM   #47
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Eriksson View Post
I am running 14.2 and have tested with the following:
BBC News (fast) [so, 18 apr 2010] - calibre.epub

I have mapped the Left(hold) to Links->Go_back and Right(hold) to Links->Enter_links_mode

When I press the Right(hold) it enters the link_mode and there is "block cursor" is shown in the top left corner, then one can use the down and up keys to navigate through the links followed by ok to follow the link, this works perfect

I have tested a lot but I can not get the "links->Go_back" to work on any page neither on a page with links nor on a page without, and neither by pressing the OK when the "block cursor" is shown nor by pressing Left(hold)

Now I tested also to enter the links mode by just pressing the down key and it works also, but there is no change when I try to go back, it still doesn't work

Now I am sure, this is a bug in the ADE implementation, because now I have seen how it should work.
When I use the fbreader on the same file, and follow a link, and then press Right(hold) the "block cursor" that is shown in ADE has been changed to
"a block cursor with a go back arrrow" and when pressing OK you get back

Harry can you report this? Now I need to go to sleep I will only get 5,5 hours sleep, then I have a long day at work tomorrow.
Thanks. I think it's my mistake. I am not using ADE that often and thought it should work there, too. My apologies, Harry. So if you want to use this feature, use fbreader, I guess. I will report this to Kiev.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote