View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 03:00 AM   #10
cklammer
Zealot
cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Palm Centro, Acer Aspire One
You need a separate HTML TOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by velusamys View Post
Hi

I have auto generated HTML Files (nearly 200) and I want to convert as a single MOBI File.

I had tried using the Mobipocket Creator.But Only the partial content are Displayed.How to i generate the table of contents.

Thanks

Velu
I had this come up, too, sometime back one way or the other ... I used a freeware "dir2html" (Google it or Softpedia maybe?) to generate an HTML document containing a bare bones (you need deselect some "dir2html" options for that in order to disable some "fluff") listing of all the HTML files in the directory and then edited is manually to "beautify" it. I used that one then as a TOC for the further conversion process with Mobipocket Creator.

This worked pretty well: Find your document in the TOC, jump to it, read it until you are done and then use the "Back" function in the Mobipocket Reader until you back in the TOC.

Good Luck,
cklammer

P.S.: Don't hesitate to ask but keep in mind that am at GMT+4.
cklammer is offline   Reply With Quote