View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:39 AM   #30
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
I don't mind suspending disbelief for the initial plotline, but if I'm asked to suspend disbelief for side plots, I give up. I gave up on Revolution real fast. I'm barely hanging on to Falling Skies. That show and Terra Nova were hurt by poor casting on the male leads. I don't mind dubious science in science fiction, but I won't accept it in other genres. I hate impossibly noble men in romance and stupid women in all genres. For some reason, TV writers love stupid women, probably because the writers are men.
My wife just told me about the new science of electricity sucking computer viruses in the air in Revolution, and as a electrical type guy, I choked.
The EMPs, neutron bombs, slave collars, and Aliens in Falling skies are not so bad.

And who are you to dislike impossibly noble men in any genre.
Aren't we all either that or impossible tyrants?
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote