View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #19
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinelle Grey View Post
I've commented on this before too. So many movies have huge plot holes, and yet people don't seem to complain about them. I wonder if this is, in part, due to the fact that I read book reviews, but I don't read movie reviews?

I try to make sure that there aren't any major plot holes in my novels, but sometimes, you just don't see them until someone points them out. Then of course, they're glaringly obvious.
Welcome to MR and to Writers' Corner.

I do read some movie reviews (mostly on IMDB when I want to know why some crap movie gets a good rating, or a movie that I loved got a poor rating). IMDB even has a spot for goofs in movies, but most of these seem to be silly little things, continuity errors and the like. The holes you could drive a truck through seem to be a "given" and no one cares. (It's also possible that I may be being overly cynical, it's not as though I've done a scientific study of it.)
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote