View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 01:58 AM   #18
Rinelle Grey
Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for ipad
I've commented on this before too. So many movies have huge plot holes, and yet people don't seem to complain about them. I wonder if this is, in part, due to the fact that I read book reviews, but I don't read movie reviews?

I try to make sure that there aren't any major plot holes in my novels, but sometimes, you just don't see them until someone points them out. Then of course, they're glaringly obvious.
Rinelle Grey is offline   Reply With Quote