View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #13
Jim Chaseley
Enthusiast
Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
Can I also recommend you create a website for those of us who don't Twatter. Also a Facebook page. I know several Authors who use Facebook greatly to their advantage.
Stormchild, thank you so much. I just had my post deleted because I mentioned my website. It's in my profile, if you want to have a look.

Thanks for taking the plunge on me. I hope you enjoy the book.

(I've added my website to my first post in this thread as well. I'f I'd just get around to putting it in my sig, I'd not have this problem! Ha)

Last edited by Jim Chaseley; 03-14-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Jim Chaseley is offline   Reply With Quote